Looking for Healthy Wheat Flour Brownie recipe?? Imagine having a recipe that has easy to find ingredients and even easier to bake, while keeping it healthy.
These are one pot brownies which can be made in jiffy to satiate your chocolate craving while staying healthy and it doesn’t take longer than 45-50 minutes from assembling the ingredients to baking.
You won’t be able to make out the difference in taste and texture inspite of being made with atta (wheat flour) and jaggery.
By following this recipe, you will get a cakey texture and not flaky or gooey texture that is usually associated with brownies.
Recipe for Healthy Wheat Flour Brownie
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup jaggery powder/brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chocochips/Walnuts
- Sieve the dry ingredients wheat flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt
- In a bowl take oil, Jaggery powder/ sugar, milk and whisk properly till jaggery powder dissolves completely
- Now add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix
- Add the chopped walnuts/chocolate chips
- Transfer the batter in a tin which is greased, dusted and lined with parchment paper or line it with a foil
- Preheat the oven at 180 ℃ and bake at the same temperature for 25-30 minutes or until it leaves its sides and baked well in the centre
- Cool it before you un-mould it from the tin and ENJOY!!
Do share the photos of your finished product with us by tagging us on your social media handles.
If you would like to see other tutorials, check us out: